| || |
II Morrow Apollo 612B Loran Navigator
|Model||II Morrow Apollo 612B Loran Navigator|
|Part Number||P/N: 430-0073-11-11|
|Voltage||14 or 28 volts|
|Included||Loran Antenna, Rack, Connector, Existing Database, 90 Day Warranty|
One of the original pioneers of Loran was the II Morrow company. II Morrow (which became UPS A.T. and now Garmin A.T.) introduced an entire generation of pilots to point-to-point navigation with their accurate, easy to use, and affordable Apollo Loran series. This Loran is their Apollo 612B.
The Apollo 612B features:
You may also be interested in an Indicator or Moving Map / MFD to use with this Apollo 612B.
- High intensity alphanumeric dot matrix display - At night, automatic brightness control scales back the display brightness,and the pushbuttons are backlighted.
- Pilot-focused design - The Apollo 612B is designed to make flying easier and more accurate. It has automatic Loran triad selection and automatic magnetic variation adjustment, based on position. An internal E-6B computer solves standard navigation calculations easily. The 612B's NAV pages compute Great Circle navigation routes, and automatic hands-free NAV page scrolling keeps the pilot informed. A nine leg flight plan with automatic sequencing allows the pilot to plan the route in advance.
- Peace of mind - An Emergency Search will find the nearest airport, VOR, or pilot-defined waypoint.
- Continental Flybrary datacard database - The Apollo 612B's database is stored in a front panel Flybrary datacard. In addition to 100 pilot-defined waypoints, the datacard provides information about all VORs in the continental U.S., plus Alaska. In addition, the database contains all federally-designated public use airports with three alpha character designators, and all airports with hard-surface runways at least 2,500 feet long and 40 feet wide. Public use heliports and seaplane bases are also included.
- Compatibility - This Loran is compatible with an external CDI, HSI, autopilot, and moving map.
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.
Click an image below to enlarge
Bennett Avionics: Quality Used Avionics, Professional Service